* Wandering along all the wonderful vintage stalls at Polka Dot vintage market . Seriously every little girl (& big girl) needs a Barbie wearing cute retro clothing!!!
* Enjoying days of sunshine at the beach. We spent 4 days down there I didnt want to leave.
* Lil Kobe sized feet smashing up nano’s (nanna’s) sandcastle. Oh watching the enjoyment on his face when his lil foot smashed the sandcastles over & over again.
* Nasturiums planted from seed are starting to pop up in the garden. Please help protect my edible plants:)
* Welcome sunshine!
* Current reading list borrowed from the library; Toddler tactics for me, Where the wild things are & Now I am big for Kobe.
* Delicious cupcakes calling me. Yes I will eat some of you…
* My lil helper helping me get my nephew Brody’s birthday gift ready so it can be mailed to the UK.
* Girl’s dinner & drinks at The Aviary. Food was ah-mazing. I felt like the frumpy one in amongst all the well heeled (I wore flats?!?) figure hugging dresses (I wore pants?!?).
More things I enjoyed this week was seeing Kick Ass 2 at the movies with Helen & Christine,ok it was super violent but I thought Chloe Moretz made the movie. Stuffing my face with baked potatoes with fashionista friend Chevaun. Lining up a couple crafty projects hopefully I can finish in the next couple weeks…
What did you enjoy lately?
Happy Thursday friends!