Well its been fairly quiet here as we recovered from a virus only to have a couple days of feeling ok then catching the flu:( I am now officially over being sick!!! All part & parcel of the colder weather blowing thru Perth at the moment. Here are some tidbits on what I have been up to inbetween sick days…
* Kobe eating freshly grilled sweetcorn at Bickley Autumn Harvest festival with Aunty Annie. (If your wondering why she looks heaps like me its because she is my twin).
* Annie taking me out with her fancy friends to a 12 course meal at Amuse. I didnt realise it was a fine dining restraurant until we got there & everyone was wearing black while I wore a metallic jumper with fushsia pants & leopard booties. Just a tad fash excessive…
* More capsicums sprouting in my garden.
* Kobe catching Chevaun’s kisses. This lil man has a big crush on fashionista Chevaun (& so did the fella sitting behind us who kept eyeing her over breakfast ha ha).
* Breakfast at Zephyr’s with Chevaun, Amy & Kobe. Everything tastes so much better when you dont have to make it or clean up afterwards.
* Feeling sorry for ourselves being sick most of the last 2 weeks. Time to top up on multi-vitamins I think.
Happy Thursday friends!