This week I was a goody two shoes & found a brand spanking new I-phone at the park & returned it to one very grateful owner:) I was shocked & saddened at the news of the bombing in Boston. I cant even fathom why people would set out to do these horrible things? My heart goes out to everyone affected by this tragedy… Some brighter tidbits from my week…
* Setting out on a mission to see the Carrie dress, yes the ill-fated Vivienne Westwood dress she got stood up in on her wedding day in the Sex & the city movie. Gorgeous!!! And I may of breathed on the glass to get a good look at it ha ha.
* Seeing my sister off at the airport as she starts some travelling around Australia. Everytime Kobe sees an airplane now he says ” Annie airplane “. Yes Kobe she abandoned us to travel but she
will may bring us back gifts:)
* Scoffing cake at Ella’s birthday bonanza. Y’know that kid that sees the birthday cake in all it’s glory sealed in a container (before the singing of happy birthday around said cake) & screams non-stop for it, well yep that was this lil fellow. I swear he even licked the cake container? Hmmm the things people do for a sugar fix hey.
* Gift for the birthday girl. Pink (naturally) & bow-themed. Cant get more girly than this.
* April book reading. The BFG to Kobe at bedtime, The hobbit for me & a couple for inspiration.
* Oh deary me, I cut/shaved Kobe’s hair. I was going for 90’s boyband hair, NOT! Luke has now banned me from doing it (fair enough) so he has the pleasure to take Kobe to the hairdressers from now on. (PS, Luke our son screams like a banshee at the hairdresser & wont sit still, have fun:)).
* Gals dinner out at Mexican restaurant Santa Fe with Clare & Haelee. I had chocolate taco for dessert, melted within minutes.
Happy Wednesday friends!