Well I have been a busy little bee these past few weeks enjoying the warmth of the sun before the rain comes. I was lucky to escape to the local island Rottnest for a day adventure with my sister Annie & Kobe intow. It was a nice break from me racking my brains on what direction I want to take this year, it’s April already & Im feeling lost… Hmmm maybe something will come to me next week:) Anyhow a few tidbits from this week…
* Silly photo’s in the photobooth at Kaysey’s wedding.
* Wedding cake. (FYI: the bride looked ah-mazing! Like a princess, the groom even cried when he saw her walking up the aisle, even I got teary eyed when I saw that).
* Eating red velvet cake & sipping tea at Tea for Tu.
* Capsicum grown by me:) I had no idea if this plant was a chilli or capsicum plant, I threw a whole bunch of seeds in a pot & out popped a capsicum tree. The avid gardener in me…
* Kobe swinging on a flower swing with Aunty Annie. Making the most of these moments before she jets off travelling.
* Kobe “fishing” with Luke’s parents at the Subiaco farmer’s markets. Unbelievably no stall sold bottled water, wtf?
* Daytrip to Rottnest island. Perfect weather & perfect day.
* Meeting my sister’s dog Panda who hitched a ride in Kobe’s tonka truck. Aw so itty bitty, she even did 4 itty bitty poops which I refused to clean up. Myriam, your dog = your mess:)
This week Im going to see the Carrie wedding dress she wore in the first movie as its on display in Perth for a week & also I will be looking into some stuff charity-wise I can do as pay it forward day (April 25th) is coming up so I want to jump on board!
Happy Tuesday friends!