Well I originally planned to take a week blogging break but here I am Friday night, Bridget Jones playing in the background & stroganoff cooking in the oven while The Hobbit book lays waiting to be read.
Better late than ever for my last weekly antics…
* Family visit to the Bather’s beach, Fremantle sculptures. I had the luck to find some seaglass on the sand. I never knew it existed?!?
* Spotted the neighbourhood koi fish swimming in the pond.
* Typical Friday night; reading a magazine, takeout & a movie. Finally watched Madmen season 1. Now I want the fifties housewife hair! Sigh a gal can dream…
* Taking Kobe to visit Grandpa before Grandpa’s operation. Naturally Kobe brought him book after book to read to him:)
* The lil man found a pinecone at the park & put it in his bike basket to take it home to show daddy. (After 5 mins he got bored & threw it out:().
* Family outing to the Perth Medieval Fayre. Something different…
* Finally gave Franki her 1st birthday gift. Kobe was sweet enough to call her “Panki”:)
* Looked after my sister’s dog Bob for the day & met another lil dog at the park, Mr Charlie bear.
* Thought I lost these Geraniums in the dry summer heat but they are blooming marvelously. Yay! Wish I could say the same for the rest of the garden.
And thats my week last week.
Back to Bridget Jones, funniest chic flick ever!
Happy Friday friends!