The past week was a week of change. Much needed change. Happy change. More on that later. Other tidbits this week were…
* This is me early morning. NOT! (But close to it:)). Getting Zombie-ied out for Rach’s Zombie themed birthday party. Who would of thought my frizzy hair & red tired eyes would finish the outfit? Im just thankful that the red food colouring washed off my face.
* A past out Zombie. John did a great job on his “wounds”.
* Seedlings from my garden pot. Corn & I cant remember what else I planted… Whoops.
* Ran out of fruit bread so I decided to make a loaf. It was a sticky mess but it turned out ok for a first loaf & Kobe ate it without complaint. Win win.
* Luke’s mum’s birthday. Kobe got prized spot infront of the beloved cake with his grandma. He was so sweet he thought that everyone was singing happy birthday to him & he got embarassed. Nope another 4 months til it’s your turn my sweet.
* Painting is taking me forever. One day Im sure I will finish & it will be brilliant!
Happy Wednesday friends!