This past week I met the newest addition to the family, our lil (or not so lil 10 pound) nephew Rory. My poor lil man Kobe however was sick for half the week with the flu. A few other snippets this week…
* Finished making some bibs & booties for bub Madeleine.
* This native Kookaburra joined us at Helen’s park brunch.
* Birthday dessert for Luke’s dad’s birthday. Cant say no to ice-cream in chocolate cups:)
*Poppy cuddles always bring a smile to Kobe (even when he is teething & has the flu). He saves the grumpy tantrums for mama…
* Gals dinner out at Nobu with Haelee, Helen & sister Annie. These wagyu taco’s are friggin delicious!!!
* My sweet but sick lil boy all tucked up in mama’s bed. (Notice his cute new haircut?).
* Stakes ready for vampire hunting. NOT! All geared up for building scarescrows at Fringe festival with daddy.