Incase anyone wanted to join me on our shenigans on the Australia day public holiday (the actual celebrations fell on a Saturday this year so Monday was the public holiday). I carried my camera around & took a photo an hour.
* Morning coffee. My daily caffeine fix.
* Waking (literally) up Grandma & Grandad by honking on their car horn. Beep beep.
* Park adventures.
*Decisions decisions. What to wear to brunch with the gals???
* I cut out lamingtons in the shape of Australia (you can kind of tell right?).
* Ronan’s sticky lil fingers sneaking towards the cupcakes.
* Not impressed with mama’s choice of outfit.
*Chinese. Tired mama’s solution to lunch…
*Getting ready for the beach, bear bag (check), cars (check). hee hee
*Chilling at the beach. I attempted to read a book but it only lasted 5 minutes until Kobe told me “up”. (as in get up & play:)).
* After dinner puzzles.
* Cot toys all snuggled up waiting for a lil boy to go to bed.
*Eating curry while watching Country house rescue.
*Watering my plants. I literally am days aware from ripe tomatoes. Yum yum yum.
*Unfortunately there is no public holidays for boring housework:(
*Late night sewing; bibs & booties.
**Stay tuned, tomorrow I will be posting my first batch of Singapore travel blogs.