It was a crazy busy week sneaking off to Singapore for a few days of travel. Very stressful with a lil one in tow but we made the most of it. So happy to be home sweet home in Perth again:)
* A family day out to AQWA aquarium before our Singapore holiday.
* Seahorses; by far the prettiest thing in the ocean.
* Mint toy museum, Singapore. 4 levels of toys. All vintage. I had to remind myself to breathe I was so excited. Nerd alert:)
* Gardens by the bay, Singapore. A botanical masterpiece!
* Giant snake lantern hanging above a street in Chinatown, Singapore.
* Panda’s made out of bread at Breadtalk, Singapore. Almost too cute to be eaten, almost…
* Plenty of coffee to start my day/s or Im one grouchy mama:(
* Some mementoes from our trip (mainly for K-bear).
Hope your week was fabulous!