My week in snapshots (from top to bottom)
1. Admiring gingerbread houses in Kitchen warehouse shop. So want to make one next year!
2. Attempting diy stamping on Christmas paper. Didn’t quite work out but atleast I gave it a go
3. Christmas tradition I started last year carried on this year for wearing silly Christmas hats. Elf, santa & pudding. Niece Miss C was kind enough to wear the pudding hat hahaha.
4. Date night out with partner Mr L at Zen Japanese restaurant.
5. Enjoying roasts for dinner.
6. Catch up with pastry queen friend Miss L at San Churros. While everyone enjoyed their Spanish chocolate, K-bear decided to stink out the whole café with a chocolate explosion of his own:(
7. Any chance we can get we are at the beach. I made a mermaid. And yes I found those star fish too (finally after all these years of wishing to find some at the beach). I did the right thing & returned them to the ocean unharmed:)
8. K-bear cuddling Aunty A goodbye as she heads off to her European Topdeck adventures. My brother found the love of his life when he went travelling to Europe years ago, I wonder if Miss A will be as lucky?
This week saw me was reunited with a long lost friend (aka my tv) as I drooled over all the Christmas foodie tv shows; Maggie Beer, River Cottage & Jamie Oliver to name a few. I also enjoyed fresh strawberries daily picked straight from the garden, yummy! Now Im onto writing some 2013 resolutions. Whats everyone putting on theirs? Might borrow some ideas hee hee:)
Hope your week was fabulous!