Its official, here in Australia its the night before Christmas! Man did the last few weeks go quick. Just thought I would share some snaps of what we got up to today/tonight.
(Pictures from top to bottom).
1. Chilling by the light up kitschy animal lamps & santa snowglobe.
2. Finding christmas gifts mysteriously ripped by little hands (little hands that match son K-bears hands, hmmm).
3. Partner Mr L & K-bear were good boys this year so they had their photo taken with Santa. Too cute!
4. Making christmas themed pancakes, after the 3rd failed attempt with mis-shaped tree pancakes I decided to just decorate the pancakes with blueberries to resemble a tree. Nice save mama hee hee!
5. With the lil one all tucked up in bed. More baking Christmas cookies & drinking moscato wine, I mean eggnog, no it’s moscato;)
6. Reading Raggedy Ann & Andy help Santa Claus.
7. Listening out for reindeer hooves on the tin roof.
Have a wonderful christmas everyone! I hope you all get spoilt surrounded by great company of loved ones & eat yourself silly at Christmas lunch.