My week (from top to bottom)
1. Checking out some christmas lights on the way to my sister’s farewell Topdeck drinks at The Aviary.
2. Nephew Mr B getting into the christmas spirit & looking like a superhero.
3. Thrifted books for K-bear’s stocking. I will be using the snap game as a learning game as he loves pointing to objects & asking what they are. The most curious lil boy:)
4. Dessert at Perugino’s for partner Mr L’s work do.
5. K-bear opening a belated birthday gift from my brother Mr J. Yay more Eric Carle books he is mad for them.
6. A snowglobe babygift for a beautiful little girl Miss I.
7. Lunch with my mum at Delicious Fingers cafe.
8. Eating the fruits of my labour.
9. A happy couple sharing a sweet kiss xx
It was a week of bumps & bruises for my lil K-bear being a jumping jellybean from the couch to the coffeetable & not quite making it & mama wasnt there to catch him:(
I did a good deed & found a laptop at McDonalds & handed it in. One relieved owner (if they realized where they lost it…)
Mourning with the rest of the world about the shooting at the school in Connecticut. My thoughts go out to the victims, their friends, family & the whole community.