My week in snapshots (22)
(From top to bottom)
1 & 2. A family day out to Cuddly Wuddly Animal Farm in the Swan Valley. K-bear was gain enough to stick his fingers into the bird cage & his finger was tickled silly:) We saw tonnes of animals ,fed the baby lambs, went on a train ride & bounced on the bouncy castle. Photos shared later this week.
3. Bought a watermelon bike bell at Sportsgirl to put on K-bears bike. We are going to annoy the neighbours ringing the bell non-stop on the morning walk. Sorry…
4. Gorgeous flowers from ex-work friends Miss K & Miss D visiting for a morning breakfast catchup (& gossip).
5. D.I.Y Christmas wreath. Last year’s Christmas tree is upcycled into this year’s Christmas wreath. I will be sharing how I did it in a post later this week. Stay tuned!
6. Helping those less fortunate by donating gifts to the Kmart wishing tree. A wonderful charity that needs support this time of year.
7. These lanterns are on my home décor wishlist. Someone else snapped them up on the Innerwest garage sale page on Facebook.
8. Sage growing slowly in a pot. I will transfer them to the main garden once they are a bit bigger so the slugs don’t eat them straightaway.
9. Aunty Miss A drawing K-bear a picture of his beloved Sooty puppet on an Etch a sketch. Cute!
10. Lil man snuggled up to mama in bed for most the week. He has refused to leave my side. I have tried a night light incase he was frightened of the dark BUT nothing seems to work…
I was feeling a bit blah this week. Maybe due to 4am wake-ups, a couple of cancelled playdates due to sick toddlers/bad timing. Plus stressing about getting everything sorted before Christmas.
How was your week? What did you get up to?
Hope you had a fabulous week!