My week in snapshots (from top to bottom)
1. Going to the Fremantle arts centre christmas market & being inspired to do a branch christmas tree like this one for our tree this year. I even pulled out some decorations & a branch to get started…
2. Christmas christmas everywhere. I can almost hear the shuffling of hooves on my roof. Or Im imagining it while drooling over these reindeer treats at a local bakery.
3. & 4. Birthday gift for partner’s Mr L’s sister Miss A. I tried to do a DIY pom pom but settled on a bow instead (poms poms are hard to make!).
5. Boycotting christmas cards this year & instead Im going to support Kmart wishing tree for the underpriveleged. We chose to get a gift for a toddler & a grandma.
6. Daddy son storytime, so freaking precious!
7. A few more days of rain, seriously?
8. What the rain & wind did to this poor tree.
9. Taking the lil man to the local pool so I could wear him out, he has way too much energy. K-bear is looking like butter wouldnt melt, but has been super grumpy from teething.
10. Adoring my thrifted Alannah Hill hat & floral nanna shirt. And yes those bags under my eyes are from getting up at 4am daily thanks to a teething toddler. “Dear tooth fairy please let K-bear’s teeth come thru quickly & painlessly…”
Hope your week was fabulous!