My week in snapshots (from top to bottom)
1. Attending an open garden & being inspired to get back into mine. I want to plant some of these holly hock flowers. I will be sharing photos in the next few days.
2. Snacking on salmon, cream cheese, topped with capers on crackers. I cant seem to get enough of them lately!
3. A coffee date with nurse friend Miss C. Just what the doctor ordered as I was having a bad day & she turned my frown upside down. Good friends are hard to find:)
4. Playing on the childrens table in Ikea.
5. Cooking royal festival briyani curry. Oh so yummy!
6. Packing away blankets for my nephew due in January. Gosh he will be here before we know it. Very excited! Hope its a quick labour…
7. Partner Mr L smashing up very old cupboards to take to the tip. My family is currently going thru a de-cluttering phrase which is a good thing for a family of hoarders. I dont think we will ever be minimalists but just getting rid of extra junk is free-ing.
8. Opening the local paper to see Miss K who I use to work with looking all kinds of gorgeous.
Hope your week was fabulous!