1. Karen Walker mugs courtesy of leaving my job of 9 long long years service. I finally have a matching set of mugs haha.
2. Happy birthday to my older brother Mr J. May your day be filled with love, laughter & a whole lotta cake.
3. Enjoying my mum’s soy chicken. The yummiest chicken recipe in all the land.
4. Also enjoying these cupcakes from the Hullabullo festival. (Im not sure if I even spelt that right?).
5. Taking a mini-break from mama-hood & watching The Bachelorette with mum friend Miss K. And now I want Isla’s Fisher’s body. She looks fabulous & you cant tell she has had 2 kids.
6. Playdate for son K-bear at the park with Mr A. K-bear is patiently waiting his turn to go down the slide. Sweet:)
7. An overdue haircut for the squirmiest child ever. And also some new pants from Nanna. Thanks nanna!
8. Catching up with pastry queen friend Miss L at Point Walter. The sun, loved ones & milkshakes= perfection:)
Hope your week was fabulous!