My week (from top to bottom)
1. Practising flower photography at Kings Park, Western Australia. Posting flower photos later this week (as well as some Margaret River travel ones).
2. Silly photos inbetween photographing flowers at Kings Park. Blending into the wallart (NOT!).
3. Cricket/grasshopper taking a snooze on my car tyre. I rehomed him to my garden (please dont repay me by eating what little flowers are growing there…).
4. Churros for a grumpy mama & child & poor nanna had to put up with both our cranky moods:(
5. My little bed hog. K-bear hasnt been well this week with conjunctivitis so his favourite place is in my bed.
6. Drawing beautiful scribbles (some on the tiles luckily they mopped off easily).
7. Perth weather cant make up it’s mind? Its Spring but we go from one day of sunshine to the next day of rain & we even had hail? Global warming perhaps?
8. My sewing pile increases by the day. A bunch of stuff to take in, take up & make.
9. A rare smile this week (until I ate him). The 2 boys were fighting sickness this week so its been a grumpy household. Hoping for a happy & healthy week ahead:)
Hope your week was fabulous!