A slow week in blogland but a busy week in real life. We went on a last minute roadtrip to wine region Margaret river hence only 1 post this past week…
(Photos from top to bottom)
1. Owl cupcakes at Mr A’s first birthday party. K-bear squished his up then smeared it everywhere:(
2. Browsing in Perth city for the day (and by browsing I may of bought a bag, whoops!)
3. Lilies floating on a pond, very serene.
4. Getting lost in Amaze’n gardens in Margaret river.
5. Bushwalking in Margaret river. We stumbled onto this gated field of kangaroos. Hoping to sort thru all the roadtrip photos & post some next week.
6. Found this thrifted apple plush toy for K-bear for $1. I really should finish that pineapple cushion thats been collecting dust for the past couple weeks.
7. Halloween is almost here. Time to make some halloween pinata’s & costumes I think! Whats everyone wearing?
Hope everyone’s week is fabulous!