My week (from top to bottom)
1. Sister Miss A sharing her cupcakes gifted by her work with me. Yummo!
2. Lunch at Milbrook Winery, Jarrahdale, Western Australia. Each dish tasted better than the last I kid you not.
3. 80’s movie/games night with a couple of gal pals. Ofcourse I glammed up as a 80’s prom queen hee hee.
4. K-bear was a spoilt lil boy this week with a record 3 playdates. Wowsa! And he still wasnt worn out? I have no idea where his energy comes from?
5. Watching a mama duck & a baby duck gliding across the pond on our morning walk.
6. A dragonfly saying hello.
7. And finally a view of my city Perth from Pirate park, Heathcote Reserve. The most laid back city in the world:)
Plus the lil man K-bear starting getting on & pushing his ride on bike after months of ignoring it. So proud of him!!!
Hope everyone had a fabulous week!