A crazy busy week playing single mama for most of it while Partner Mr L was away camping (that is also my excuse why I havent posted about our mini roadtrip to Bunbury either… hopefully tomorrow).
My week (from top to bottom)
1. Narrowly avoided stepping on this jellyfish (squint & you can totally see him?!?). Its a lucky break cause I heard a tale about urine helps relieve jellyfish stings. Thankfully I didnt step on him. But I had a lovely picnic with longtime friend Miss H & lil man K-bear.
2. Taking advantage of partner Mr L being away & curling up in bed eating a tub of Maggie Beer ice-cream to myself whilst reading a chick book. Ah the housework can wait…
3. Son K-bear is turning into a cuddler & ravishing his favourite Aunty Miss A with cuddles galore:)
4. Smart dog Mr Bob curling up in a blankie on a cold morning.
5. Playdate with his boys Mr B & Mr L. I love how they play now with lots of wrestling. In this photo K-bear is on the outside of the inflatable playtent & he is poking his hand thru the hole to grab a reluctant Mr L. In a couple of minutes they are all playing in the playtent, YAY!
6. Meeting a new playdate for the afternoon for K-bear at the park. Gosh Miss A was a sweetheart, looking out for Kobe so he wouldnt fall & playing peek & boo’s. Kids are so sweet.
7. Secondhand goodies of the week. A wooden counting toy & Tonka car for the lil man, some magazines for mama (so cliche I know) & a cactus for the courtyard.
Hopefully everyone has had a fabulous week.
This week I hope to get some painting done, I have a pineapple craft project to complete, I still have to post about Bunbury roadtrip & hopefully visit a local winery (fingers crossed). Whats everyone else up to?