1. Hello Spring! Beautiful flowers making an appearance everywhere:)
2. Kindhearted Miss K from work organizing a morning tea to collect donations for Cancer research. Every bit counts towards finding a cure!
3. Daddy/son kisses infront of the Bunbury lighthouse on our roadtrip on the weekend. I think I have fatigue from too much sun. I could sleep for days…
4. Godfather Mr P running after a cheeky lil boy who wandered off during a bbq & carrying him back on his shoulders. How cute is the jersey Mr P got K-bear?
5. Scoffing down all the honey joys, chocolate brownies & bananna bread that pastry queen friend Miss L made. My sister “helped sampled” 4 honey joys.
6.My secondhand goodies. Not much this week, some vintage books for K-bear Im loving the Blinky Bill koala book, some wooden serving bowls for the bbq season ahead & I got given Fifty shades of grey book so that will be an interesting read I wonder if the hype will live up?
7. Animal resuer sister Miss A scooped up this lost dog & named him “Mr Woof”. There will be tears when the owners comes to collect him I think…
How was everyone’s week?
I hope it was fabulous!