My week (from top to bottom)
1. Attending the Ae’lkemi fashion show as part of the annual Perth Fashion Festival. I could only afford to go to 1 show & I made the right decision. I lusted over the gold jacket he designed (pity the model walked too fast for me get a photo of it!).
2. A family outing to Hulbert street sustainable festival. Checking out all the eco & green ideas. Plus people had their gardens open to the public so you go meander thru & be inspired to start your own veggie patch. In the photo, that’s an octopus with a turtle carved out of the sand?!? The most I ever built out of sand was a dodgy sand castle…
3. A ladybug on a leaf. Apparently a ladybug is a lucky omen, I better go check my lotto ticket.
4. My gorgeous niece Miss C all recovered from having her appendix out. Which is good as she had her hands full chasing my son K-bear around:)
5. Wanting to write “I quit” on my work computer screen. A girl can dream cant she?
6. Secondhand bargains for the week. The cutest kitschy wooden fridge for lil K-bear to slap open & shut allday. I have always wanted a macrame owl. One day I plan to make (or attempt to make) the macrame plant holder.
I also had a lovely movie night with nurse friend Miss C & I have been pre-occupied with reading the last book in the Hunger games series so after that I hope to get back on the craft band wagon. I have a stack of outdoor & nursery diy projects coming up in the next few weeks.
Hope your week was fabulous!