1. A visit to Cohunu koala park (Western Australia) to cheer up a little boy getting over being sick. Those koalas are super freaking cute!
2. My veggie patch is starting to take off. I have been eye-ing off the cabbages, lettuces, basil, thyme, corainder, pumpkin growing oh so slowly.
3. Window shopping as part of The Windows of The City competition in Perth. Stylists upping the ante as part of the Perth Fashion Festival competition for best window display.
4. A chocolate frappe to cheer up the grumpiest child in the world. I wouldnt want to wish the Roseola virus on anyone. I just want a germ-free & happy household. Its been a long week:(
5. Upcycling a vintage longsleeve shirt into this cute tank. I also made a cute headband.
6. My thrifted bargains of the week totalling $26.50. Im wearing the Marcs bag everyday & son K-bear loves his toy train. I even got partner Mr L the mallrats dvd & aslong as I dont have to watch it with him, all is good (I dont understand the humour??? but I love chickflicks).
Hope your week was fabulous