Another week, here’s whats been happening (from top to bottom photo’s)
1. Making child friendly butterfly fruit salad for the family brunch. Yummy!!!
2. Fabulous mummy friend Miss S giving me flowers because she is well fabulous:)
3. My bargains of the week, scoured from the markets. Under AUS $20. I got a shoebox of the disney tapes plus books (lil man is a bit young still but I couldnt resist), the humpty dumpty plush toy is for workfriend Miss D who always wanted one & Im going to chop & restyle the preloved lace dress into a modern peplum top.
4. Exploring the shipwreck on C.Y O’Connor beach in Western Australia. Its amazing how many times I have been to this beach & never noticed. Its by sheer coincidence I just finished reading bedtime story Famous Five by Enid Blyton about shipwrecks to lil man K-bear. Nope no treasure to be found:(
5. K-bear pointing at the nose of his cousin’s Miss M’s doll to his beloved Grandma. He loves pointing at noses its his new thing (plus full blown tantrums).
Hope your week was fabulous.