Another week, here’s what I have been upto.
1. Welcoming Spring. Hello beautiful colours! Pity that after a glorious day of sunshine there is rain & thunderstorms for the next few days. And just when I had plans to take the lil man to see the shipwreck on a nearby beach. C’mon sunshine come back! This month I also have plans to visit a Koala park & cuddle them & go on a road trip to Bunbury. Stay tuned:)
2. Happy fathers day to dad’s, pop’s, grandads, grandpas everywhere in Australia. K-bear & I (mostly me haha) made Pop a special gift. Im sure K-bear will help look after Pop’s poppy flower as he loves to sprinkle his mini watering can over everything.
3. Getting my fancy dress on & helping to celebrate one of my dearest friends Miss H’s medieval party. Im looking like a stunned Maid Marion in this photo (my beaded crown is a necklace bobby pinned to my hair).
4. Teaching the lil man K-bear to draw. Hmmm still a bit young me thinks.
5. Eating a slice (or 2) of Apple strudel gifted to colleague Miss K. Possibly the nicest person I have ever worked with. She shared with everyone. Last month it was chocolate cake, wonder what next month will be?
6. Eyeing off my son’s godfather’s sister Miss R cake she made for her son’s 2nd birthday. She has got skills!
Hope your week was fabulous!