After having a much needed week off blogging break Im jumping back on the horse (so to speak). Here’s what I have been upto.
1. Making yummy rice salad. Hmm yummy & salad in the same sentence, who would of thought possible?
2. Family picnic at Cottesloe beach (Western Australia). Its nice & sunny but way too cold for a swim. Hurry up Summer!
3. Booking tickets to see Pinnochio at the ballet. I cant wait to see the costumes! Plus how super cute is the make it yourself paper pinnochio???
4. Pineapple lollies. Hey if you can see pineapples in them they must be healthy (or healthier than normal lollies…)
5. Finally partner Mr L set up our son’s trike after a month of nagging. And boy does lil K-bear love it:)
6. Coffee with the gals then off to see Magic Mike at the movies. Wowsa there was some itty bitty costumes! Very distracting & Im sure there was a storyline in there somewhere. I saw a gal had brought her boyfriend along to the movie (what was she thinking?)
Hope you had a fabulous week