A few snapshots of week
1. Finding creative ways to use the leftover licorice from my son’s birthday & making spider cupcakes. The least scariest spider ever:)
2. A mini trip to the beach. K-bear writing beautiful messages for his mummy in the sand (ok I may of helped hee hee).
3. Packing the family up for a farmstay in Kirup, Western Australia. It was magical. We saw a baby joey (baby kangaroo) in his mum’s pouch, a lamb was born & I ate the best woodfired pizza of my life. Im still dreaming about it!!! Keep an eye out for a travel post later this week.
4. Planting some herbs. Attempting to start my dream of eating all homegrown veggies straight from the garden.
5. Notching off another DIY craft project. I threaded these tulips onto a raffia bag I bought at the markets. I will be posting how I did it in a few days.
6. Cold mornings inside in our pj’s & animal slippers. The only time you will see a pig & crocodile ever getting along.
7. Reading up on motherhood. Things I need to know…
Hope you had a fabulous week