A few snapshots of my week
1. Thinking its time for another picnic to Araleun Botanical gardens (Western Australia) after coming across this photo of our last picnic there. I will be sharing some photos over the next few days, A definate must see for any nature lover or visitor to Western Australia.
2. Finishing my Zen garden & now finding the time to chillax there. Check out my post In my zen zone for more pictures.
3. Letting daddy climb up & down the slides with our son K-bear before he flys out for a work trip away:)
4. Having lunch by the water at Eat Greek restaurant (East Fremantle, Western Australia) then seeing swans casually paddling by. Like something out of a fairytale…
5. Attempting to make pineapple cake=disaster. I definately need lots more practise!
6. Finding this wool in my craft box & now Im going to sew something cute onto a raffia bag I found at the markets. Keep an eye out for my post in the next couple days if you want to see how it turns out.
7. Another market bargain. Im going to wear these Belle Bijoux shoes until they have holes in the soles of them.
8. Lil man at a playdate this week, sneaking under the table to pat the cat hiding there wanting a break. Sorry cat when will you learn that there is nowhere to hide with kiddies? Hee hee
Hope your week was fabulous