A few snapshots from my week
(From top to bottom)
1. A few days of rain. Plus a bit of cabin fever stuck indoors:(
2. Ice skating at Fremantle’s (Western Australia) winter festival.
3. Seeing “Much ado about nothing” at Roleystone (Western Australia) theatre with some old school friends. My fingernails even got tuxedo-ed out (thank you Zooey Deschanel for the inspiration).
4. Finding this striped apron at the op-shop then deciding Im going to make a 1950’s style apron out of kitsh tulip fabric. Keep an eye out on my post in a couple of days if you want to see how it turns out.
5. My son, K-bear turning into a monkey & can now climb up on the couch. Party time for him but heart attack for me!
6. Getting out into the garden & doing something different with this birdbath. I will be doing a post on how it looks towards the end of the week. Its my version of zen meets eclectic.
7. Ogling this vintage rockinghorse at the markets & having the willpower to keep walking. I thought about it the whole way home…
8. Having a magazine & chocolate Tim tam (Australian chocolate at it’s best! I kid you not!) binge after finding out that my phone updated the photo library & deleted 500 photos:(
Hope your week was fabulous