This week was a massive week so I thought I would capture some wonderful moments in snapshots.
(Photos top to bottom)
1. Turning 30 & finding these gorgeous vintage bathers to top it off.
2. Eating the leftover spiderman cupcakes from my son’s 1st birthday. (Keep an eye out for my post this week on how I made them).
3.Vsmittens. These frog vs fly mittens gifted to K-bear for his birthday are so cute & quirky.
4. Finished a DIY sewing project with this cowboy appliqued onesie. (Check out my blog post “Cowboys & indians” to see how, so easy!!!)
5. K-bear is looking under couches now to spot his toys that have rolled underneath:)
6. Doing some springcleaning & found these sunnies I had long forgotten about. Plus I rocked a red lip (and didnt get any on my teeth!)
7. Taking advantage of any sunshine; went on plenty of walks & park adventures with K-bear. And my nice sister took a cranky teething K-bear on a morning walk yesterday so his sleep deprived parents could have an extra hour sleep in. A million thanks Miss A.
Hope your week was fabulous too.