I have been having a pity party for myself the last 2 days stricken down with hayfever. Everytime I look in the mirror, I surprise myself that I still have eyelashes as I have been rubbing them that much. Whenever I have one of those days where anything no matter how small is such a drama I turn to ice-coffee to make the small things well small again. Ah life’s little luxuries.
- Fullcream milk
- Chocolate topping
- Yahava ice koffee (there is no substitute its divine)
- Condense milk
- Serving glasses, bowls & spoons
- Cream & mixer
- Couch to relax on:)
1. Fill the eyedropper up with chocolate topping & squirt down the sides of the glass. (Sidenote:Use your imagination & do swirls or dots or whatever takes your fancy).
2.Add 2 tablespoons of Yahava Ice Koffee & squirt some condense milk in the base of the glass. Give a quick stir. Fill 2/3 of the glass up with milk.
3. Scoop 3 tablespoons of cream into a bowl & beat until fluffy.
4. Dollop cream onto the top of the coffee. Add sprinkles.
5. Lick excess cream out of the bowl because well its damn yummy!
Time to enjoy my ice coffee while chilling out on the couch & watching Playing it Straight my new fave tv show. How addictive is this show seriously???